Ibamba Private Game Reserve is situated in South Africa’s scenic malaria free Eastern Cape province just 2 hours’ drive from Port Elizabeth airport. This magic place offers you a sophisticated safari experience, luxurious accommodation and many other attractions nearby the reserve. This coveted private owned game reserve unfold over 20 000 hectares of wilderness and is home for the elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, lions as well as a for 50 different species including some exotic and endangered species.
During your visit you will stay in our brand-new luxury lodge opened in 2019, placed on the top of the hill with spectacular view over wildlife reserve. This luxury lodge include an outdoor deck with swimming pool, SPA area, gym, barbecue spot, large terrace and a beautiful garden. Lodge is equipped with all the creature comforts one would expect from a five-star hotel, including a free WiFi. Our spacious apartments are luxuriously decorated, and the chef will satisfy the most delicate of palettes with both international and local cuisine.
During your daily safari you will be looked after by professional guides.
Making efficient use of its idyllic setting, you can immerse yourself in nature’s magnificent beauty and marvel at the lush vegetation and rocky hills that surround this luxurious premises.
It’s a place where you can exist in harmony with nature, however fleeting the moment, where wildlife roam the landscape under the relentless African sun.
5 reasons to go to Ibamba Private Game Reserve:
• see and make photos of iconic African games like lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalos and many more;
• feel real luxury service at our lodge on the top of the hill, overlooking the valley crowded with wild animals;
• be in extreme wilderness and at the same time top safety in malaria free zone;
• have an experience of your lifetime, that is one of the top fashion holidays or event celebration nowadays;
• quality safari with excellent new vehicles, experienced guides and brand-new 5-star lodge.
Some answers to frequently asked questions:
• Do I need vaccination before going to South Africa for safari? – No, it is malaria free, no need for any additional medical treatment;
• Is there a risk to be eaten by lion or snakes? – No, during safari you are always under protection of an armed guide;
• Do I have to be specially trained to go to safari? - No, our tailormade safaris suits even for children and senior people;
• But I speak only Chinese, will I understand anything? - Yes, we have interpreter services available and info leaflets in Chinese language;
• I usually book through my travel agent, can they organize my trip to Ibamba safari? – Yes, just give your agents our contact details and ask them to contact us